Thank you for inquiring about a deadline extension to submit your work for consideration at the 81st Annual Meeting of the Academy of Management. The online Submission Center has been open and publicized since December. Any extension of the deadline will affect each subsequent step in the program planning process and will directly impact the volunteers who devote their time to reviewing thousands of submissions already received. As a result, we cannot accept late submissions.
Articles in this section
- When is the Submission deadline?
- Can I have an extension to submit?
- Can I add a person(s) to my submission?
- After the deadline has past, can I edit my submission?
- I need to revise my manuscript.
- During the proofreading process, I noticed some changes that need to be made for my session. How can I make the changes?
- Do I have to be a member to submit a proposal?
- Where can I find more information about the theme for the Academy of Management’s Annual Meeting?
- Does my submission have to relate to the theme, and if my proposal relates to the theme, do I have to submit to the All-Academy Theme?
- What are the guidelines for submissions?