Your submission does not have to relate to the theme to be considered for acceptance onto the program. The Division & Interest groups may be seeking proposals on the theme, as it relates to their groups. Please see the Call for Submissions for each Division and Interest Group for more information.
Articles in this section
- When is the Submission deadline?
- Can I have an extension to submit?
- Can I add a person(s) to my submission?
- After the deadline has passed, can I edit my submission?
- I need to revise my manuscript.
- During the proofreading process, I noticed some changes that need to be made for my session. How can I make the changes?
- Do I have to be a member to submit a proposal?
- Where can I find more information about the theme for the Academy of Management’s Annual Meeting?
- Does my submission have to relate to the theme?
- What are the guidelines for submissions?