Your submission does not have to relate to the theme to be considered for acceptance onto the Program, and you do not have to submit your theme-related proposal to the All-Academy Theme Committee. The Divisions and Interest Groups may also be seeking proposals on the theme, as it relates to their groups. Please see the Call for Submissions for each Division and Interest Group for more information.
Articles in this section
- When is the Submission deadline?
- Can I have an extension to submit?
- Can I add a person(s) to my submission?
- After the deadline has past, can I edit my submission?
- I need to revise my manuscript.
- During the proofreading process, I noticed some changes that need to be made for my session. How can I make the changes?
- Do I have to be a member to submit a proposal?
- Where can I find more information about the theme for the Academy of Management’s Annual Meeting?
- Does my submission have to relate to the theme, and if my proposal relates to the theme, do I have to submit to the All-Academy Theme?
- What are the guidelines for submissions?
Article is closed for comments.