A paper submission must be a fully-developed manuscript, which includes an abstract, but should not only be the abstract. We require the full proposal be uploaded with your completed, finalized submission, or your submission may not be sent for review. For more specific details regarding the guidelines for paper submissions, please see the paper submission guidelines.
Articles in this section
- When is the Submission deadline?
- Can I have an extension to submit?
- Can I add a person(s) to my submission?
- After the deadline has past, can I edit my submission?
- I need to revise my manuscript.
- During the proofreading process, I noticed some changes that need to be made for my session. How can I make the changes?
- Do I have to be a member to submit a proposal?
- Where can I find more information about the theme for the Academy of Management’s Annual Meeting?
- Does my submission have to relate to the theme, and if my proposal relates to the theme, do I have to submit to the All-Academy Theme?
- What are the guidelines for submissions?