You will be able to edit your submission and upload revisions UNTIL you finalize the submission. Once the submission is finalized, you will not be able to edit any part of the submission, upload a revised proposal, or adjust participants. Please ensure you have completed every item on the finalization checklist before finalizing your submission.
Articles in this section
- When is the Submission deadline?
- Can I have an extension to submit?
- Can I add a person(s) to my submission?
- After the deadline has past, can I edit my submission?
- I need to revise my manuscript.
- During the proofreading process, I noticed some changes that need to be made for my session. How can I make the changes?
- Do I have to be a member to submit a proposal?
- Where can I find more information about the theme for the Academy of Management’s Annual Meeting?
- Does my submission have to relate to the theme, and if my proposal relates to the theme, do I have to submit to the All-Academy Theme?
- What are the guidelines for submissions?