Each booth staff will have their own personal profile with a widget on the organization’s page that includes a profile picture (an avatar). Any attendee that clicks on your profile picture (avatar) will be taken to a calendar. The calendar will display dates and times from 6am-8pm for every day of the meeting. They will pick a day and time and that booth staff will get notified. The booth staff will be able to either accept or decline the appointment. During dedicated (live) hours, attendees can use the “Talk Now” function to chat 1:1 with available booth staff. If no exhibitors are available when an attendee calls, the attendee can follow up directly by either sending a private message or scheduling a meeting for a mutually convenient day/time.
Articles in this section
- My organization is interested in Exhibiting or sponsoring. Who should we contact?
- What are the hours of the exhibit hall onsite in Seattle?
- When will exhibitors/sponsors get access to the virtual platform to create their profiles?
- How will exhibitors/sponsors get access to the virtual platform?
- How do you add a video to your organization page?
- What are the size and format specifications for file uploads in the organization page?
- What are the size and format specifications for logo uploads in the organization page?
- What are the size and format specifications for header image uploads on the organization page?
- How many representatives from an organization will have access as admins for the organization page?
- How do attendees request meetings with booth staff?
Please sign in to leave a comment.