Task forces are typically results of specific Board directives. They are charged with addressing an issue and recommending back to the Board a proposed policy or course of action. Task forces usually exist for a limited period of time.
Articles in this section
- Who covers the cost of participating on the Board?
- When does the Board of Governors meet?
- What is the role of the Board of Governors?
- What is the role of the Board liaison to a committee or task force?
- What is the role of a task force?
- What are the types and roles of committees?
- What are the roles of the officers?
- What are the responsibilities of Board members?
- How is the Board of Governors structured?
- How is business brought to the attention of the Board?