The revised Code applies to Academy officers and members and nonmembers participating in Academy activities. Member activities outside of the Academy are not covered by the Code but guidance, education, and referral services will be made available.
Articles in this section
- Why is this change being introduced?
- What do we hope to achieve with a revised Code and ethics program?
- What are the basic policies and procedures for handling an ethics complaint?
- To whom does the revised Code apply?
- Is the Code of Ethics new?
- Is the Academy experiencing many ethics problems?
- In summary, what are the basic differences between this newly adopted Code of Ethics and the previous one?
- How were the revised Code and standards developed?