The AOM Code of Ethics is the cornerstone of a larger ethics program reflecting the effort of dozens of members, both past and present. Changes to the Code of Ethics are a proactive measure to enhance positive professional practice amidst a changing landscape while also providing a mechanism for handling ethics complaints, should they occur. AOM’s ethics program was built on the principle that a living process will need adjustments from time to time.
Articles in this section
- Why is this change being introduced?
- What do we hope to achieve with an updated Code?
- What are the basic policies and procedures for handling an ethics complaint?
- To whom does the Code of Ethics apply?
- Is the Code of Ethics new?
- Is the Academy experiencing many ethics problems?
- How were the updated Code and standards developed?