Members may only use the information contained on our website and its directories for individual networking and communication. No part of the information available on this site and its directories can be redistributed, copied, or reproduced for commercial or non-personal use without the prior written consent of the Academy of Management. Specifically, users of the site may not compile AOM member names/addresses/emails to be used for product promotion, unwanted/unsolicited communications, mass mailings or "spamming". AOM reserves the right to monitor the use of the information contained herein and can take appropriate remedial action, including, but not limited to, barring access to parts of the site for violations of this policy.
Articles in this section
- I forgot my password?
- Who do I contact for permission to reprint material from your journals?
- What is your membership term?
- What is a Student Membership?
- Who is entitled to Emeritus status?
- How do I update my contact information?
- How do I retrieve my membership receipt?
- How do I change or add an additional division or interest group to my profile?
- How do I change my membership type?
- How do I change my journal delivery options?