Membership periods are for one year and are based on an anniversary date. Official term dates always begin the 1st of the following month, but benefits commence the day payment is accepted and applied. Memberships are individual only, non-transferable, and non-refundable.
Articles in this section
- I forgot my password?
- Who do I contact for permission to reprint material from your journals?
- What is your membership term?
- Who is entitled to Emeritus status?
- How do I update my contact information?
- How do I retrieve my membership receipt?
- How do I change or add an additional division or interest group to my profile?
- How do I change my membership type?
- How do I change my journal delivery options?
- How do I cancel my membership?