Ethics complaints are rare, but we are seeing a need to strengthen and better communicate expectations and standards at various levels of participation in the Academy. The updated Code is a catalyst for “doubling down” on education and reinforces the procedures for systematically handling ethics concerns in a way that is consistent and procedurally just.
Articles in this section
- Why is this change being introduced?
- What do we hope to achieve with an updated Code?
- What are the basic policies and procedures for handling an ethics complaint?
- To whom does the Code of Ethics apply?
- Is the Code of Ethics new?
- Is the Academy experiencing many ethics problems?
- How were the updated Code and standards developed?