No, not directly. The Academy is a professional membership association; we do not offer research services. The Academy's journals, in hard copy and electronic format, are also widely available in university libraries. You may wish to post questions regarding your research project directly to the AOM communities platform, Connect@AOM, for feedback.
Articles in this section
- Who is entitled to Emeritus status?
- What is your membership term?
- What is a Student Membership?
- I forgot my password?
- How do I update my contact information?
- How do I retrieve my membership receipt?
- How do I change or add an additional division or interest group to my profile?
- How do I change my membership type?
- How do I change my journal delivery options?
- How do I cancel my membership?