By default all members have electronic access to all of our (6) journals. You may, however, opt to receive a print copy to one or all the journals, except the Annals, through your MY PROFILE link. In your profile, select the My Account tab and navigate to the Journal Delivery Preferences section where you will see a link to select this option. You may also contact Member Services to assist you at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Articles in this section
- I forgot my password?
- Who do I contact for permission to reprint material from your journals?
- What is your membership term?
- What is a Student Membership?
- Who is entitled to Emeritus status?
- How do I update my contact information?
- How do I retrieve my membership receipt?
- How do I change or add an additional division or interest group to my profile?
- How do I change my membership type?
- How do I change my journal delivery options?