The Academy does offer an Emeritus category to current members who have retired from full-time work and have been a member of the Academy for more than 10 consecutive years. The Emeritus category offers a reduced rate and there is no change to member benefits. If you fall within this category, please contact Member Services at firstname.lastname@example.org and they will be happy to assist you in updating your record. We do not offer an Emeritus rate to new members joining the Academy for the first time.
Articles in this section
- Who is entitled to Emeritus status?
- What is your membership term?
- What is a Student Membership?
- I forgot my password?
- How do I update my contact information?
- How do I retrieve my membership receipt?
- How do I change or add an additional division or interest group to my profile?
- How do I change my membership type?
- How do I change my journal delivery options?
- How do I cancel my membership?