Members who are attending the meeting will receive the printed program when they pick up their registration materials onsite. Registration will open on Friday morning during the conference, to accommodate the distribution of the printed program and badges in advance of the PDW Program. Members NOT attending the meeting and registrants wishing to plan their schedule in advance are invited to peruse the Online Program.
Articles in this section
- Who Accepts Scholarly Papers and Symposia?
- Where will next year's Annual Meeting be held, and what are the dates?
- When do I get my copy of the Annual Meeting Program?
- What are the registration fees for attending the Annual Meeting?
- What are the components of the Annual Meeting Program?
- What are some of the highlights and main events at the Annual Meeting?
- The system is requiring me to enter an approval code. Where do I get that code?
- I'm only attending the Annual Meeting for one day. Do I still have to register, and what is the cost?
- I want to register for a workshop, but I can’t find it on the list.
- I have been waitlisted for a workshop, but would really like to attend.