Members who are attending the meeting will receive the printed program when they pick up their registration materials onsite. Registration will open on Friday morning during the conference, to accommodate the distribution of the printed program and badges in advance of the PDW Program. Members NOT attending the meeting and registrants wishing to plan their schedule in advance are invited to peruse the Online Program.
Articles in this section
- How do I obtain a letter to assist with my Visa application?
- How do I add or edit my emergency contact information?
- How do I edit my name badge?
- Do all presenters and session participants have to register for the Annual Meeting?
- I'm only attending the Annual Meeting for one day, do I still have to register and what is the cost?
- I am no longer able to attend the AOM Annual Meeting. How do I cancel my registration, and will I receive a refund of the fees?
- Are meals included in the Annual Meeting registration fee?
- Why can't I submit my registration form via email?
- I submitted my registration by fax or mail. How long will it take to process my registration?
- Why is there a charge for Guests?