Yes. All meeting participants (presenters, session participants, chairs, facilitators, discussants, organizers, moderators, etc.), regardless of member or non-member status, MUST register for the Annual Meeting if they plan to participate in any session.
Articles in this section
- I have been waitlisted for a workshop, but would really like to attend.
- What audiovisual equipment will be provided?
- Should we bring copies of the paper with us to the meeting?
- As first time presenters at the Academy meeting, my co-author and I are revising our paper according to the reviews received. We wondered how extensive (or minimal) the revisions should be?
- I don’t have a laptop. Can the Academy provide one for me?
- I am both the chair and a presenter in my symposium. Does that count as two participations?
- I am an organizer and I need special A/V equipment for my session. How do I place an order?
- How many people can I expect to attend the session that I am presenting in?
- How is the meeting room set up?
- How do I volunteer to be a reviewer?