Once the registration has been processed successfully, an e-mail confirmation is automatically sent to the address on the account. You can also provide an additional e-mail address to send a confirmation to another party. Please be sure the e-mails listed are up-to-date and correct.
Articles in this section
- Who Accepts Scholarly Papers and Symposia?
- Where will next year's Annual Meeting be held, and what are the dates?
- When do I get my copy of the Annual Meeting Program?
- What are the registration fees for attending the Annual Meeting?
- What are the components of the Annual Meeting Program?
- What are some of the highlights and main events at the Annual Meeting?
- The system is requiring me to enter an approval code. Where do I get that code?
- I'm only attending the Annual Meeting for one day. Do I still have to register, and what is the cost?
- I want to register for a workshop, but I can’t find it on the list.
- I have been waitlisted for a workshop, but would really like to attend.