The comments you receive on your Academy Meeting papers are intended solely for your own information. They are designed to assist you in revising your paper for possible submission to a journal at a later time, for example. Authors are expected to present the paper that was submitted. If, however, you do decide to present a revised paper, as a common courtesy, please send the revision to the Discussant and Chair (or Facilitator) giving them enough time to prepare their own remarks on the paper that will be presented.
Articles in this section
- I have been waitlisted for a workshop, but would really like to attend.
- What audiovisual equipment will be provided?
- Should we bring copies of the paper with us to the meeting?
- As first time presenters at the Academy meeting, my co-author and I are revising our paper according to the reviews received. We wondered how extensive (or minimal) the revisions should be?
- I don’t have a laptop. Can the Academy provide one for me?
- I am both the chair and a presenter in my symposium. Does that count as two participations?
- I am an organizer and I need special A/V equipment for my session. How do I place an order?
- How many people can I expect to attend the session that I am presenting in?
- How is the meeting room set up?
- How do I volunteer to be a reviewer?