There is no hard and fast rule. Many people bring only a few copies (say five). If the paper is popular, you can take the business cards from others wanting the paper and then mail it promptly upon returning home.
Articles in this section
- I have been waitlisted for a workshop, but would really like to attend.
- What audiovisual equipment will be provided?
- Should we bring copies of the paper with us to the meeting?
- As first time presenters at the Academy meeting, my co-author and I are revising our paper according to the reviews received. We wondered how extensive (or minimal) the revisions should be?
- I don’t have a laptop. Can the Academy provide one for me?
- I am both the chair and a presenter in my symposium. Does that count as two participations?
- I am an organizer and I need special A/V equipment for my session. How do I place an order?
- How many people can I expect to attend the session that I am presenting in?
- How is the meeting room set up?
- How do I volunteer to be a reviewer?