These are quality and well rated symposia (not paper sessions) that are not focused on the meeting theme, but yet have the potential to draw a large audience due to the nature of the topic. Each division can identify 10% of its accepted symposia for Showcase status.
Articles in this section
- Who Accepts Scholarly Papers and Symposia?
- Where can I submit my workshop proposal, paper, or symposium?
- What is an All-Academy Theme Session?
- What are the components of the Annual Meeting Program?
- What are some of the highlights and main events at the Annual Meeting?
- What are Showcase Symposia?
- What are Discussion Paper Sessions?
- What are Academy Caucuses?
- As first time presenters at the Academy meeting, my co-author and I are revising our paper according to the reviews received. We wondered how extensive (or minimal) the revisions should be?
- How do I volunteer to be a reviewer?