All submissions are done through the AOM submission website. Please carefully review all the submission guidelines and formatting instructions before submitting. If any of the guideline or formatting instruction is not met, the submission will NOT be reviewed.
Articles in this section
- Who Accepts Scholarly Papers and Symposia?
- Where can I submit my workshop proposal, paper, or symposium?
- What is an All-Academy Theme Session?
- What are the components of the Annual Meeting Program?
- What are some of the highlights and main events at the Annual Meeting?
- What are Showcase Symposia?
- What are Discussion Paper Sessions?
- What are Academy Caucuses?
- As first time presenters at the Academy meeting, my co-author and I are revising our paper according to the reviews received. We wondered how extensive (or minimal) the revisions should be?
- How do I volunteer to be a reviewer?