Discussion Paper sessions will consist of papers that, with refinement, have the potential to break new ground or make important contributions. Authors will discuss and explore areas for further development with a discussant and others who share similar research interests.
Articles in this section
- Will I receive the reviewers’ comments for my submission? If so, do I need to revise my paper based on the reviewers' comments?
- Who Accepts Scholarly Papers and Symposia?
- Where can I submit my workshop proposal, paper, or symposium?
- When will I know if my submission is accepted?
- What is the Rule of Three + Three?
- What is an All-Academy Theme Session?
- What are Showcase Symposia?
- What are Discussion Paper Sessions?
- What are Academy Caucuses?
- As first time presenters at the Academy meeting, my co-author and I are revising our paper according to the reviews received. We wondered how extensive (or minimal) the revisions should be?