These are quality and well rated symposia (not paper sessions) that are not focused on the meeting theme, but yet have the potential to draw a large audience due to the nature of the topic. Each division can identify 10% of its accepted symposia for Showcase status.
Articles in this section
- Will I receive the reviewers’ comments for my submission? If so, do I need to revise my paper based on the reviewers' comments?
- Who Accepts Scholarly Papers and Symposia?
- Where can I submit my workshop proposal, paper, or symposium?
- When will I know if my submission is accepted?
- What is the Rule of Three + Three?
- What is an All-Academy Theme Session?
- What are Showcase Symposia?
- What are Discussion Paper Sessions?
- What are Academy Caucuses?
- As first time presenters at the Academy meeting, my co-author and I are revising our paper according to the reviews received. We wondered how extensive (or minimal) the revisions should be?