A simulation study is suitable for submission to AMD to the extent that its assumptions are grounded in empirical evidence regarding important phenomena or processes. Simulations that produce novel insights into the dynamics of systems are particularly relevant.
Articles in this section
- AOM AUTHORS (r) Does a podcast count as a publication or pre-publication?
- How did the process of developing AMD unfold?
- Are there enough quality manuscripts that fit the AMD profile to sustain this new journal?
- Why is AMD only going to be offered online?
- Will AMD articles be highly cited?
- Will AMD be "counted" by tenure and promotion committees as an "A-level" or "top-tier" journal?
- Will AMD publish articles that are characterized by "null results?"
- Is AMD an appropriate outlet for studies that are trying to make contributions to Evidence-Based Management?
- Can I submit a qualitative study to AMD, and if so, how does a qualitative study submitted to AMD differ from one that might be better suited for another AOM journal?
- Does AMD publish simulation studies?