Authors are encouraged to adhere to the format specified in the AOM style guide for each publication, accessible via the individual Academy journal's website.
• References to articles, books, and other source works should be cited within the text of your article. The reference section at the end of your manuscript should list every reference cited in the manuscript.
• Do not list a reference that is not cited in the text.
• Follow the author-date method of in-text citation. This means that the author's last name and the year of publication for the source should appear in the text, E.g., (Jones, 1998), and a complete reference should appear in the reference list at the end of the paper. Please refer to the publication's style guide for details.
• If you are reproducing a graphic, chart, or table from some other source, you must provide a special note at the bottom of the item that includes copyright information. You should also submit proof of written permission along with your work. For example, From "Title of the article," by W. Jones and R. Smith, 2007, Journal Title, 21, p. 122. Copyright 2007 by Copyright Holder. Reprinted with permission.
• Your reference list should appear at the end of your paper. It provides the information necessary for a reader to locate and retrieve any source you cite in the body of the paper. Each source you cite in the paper must appear in your reference list; likewise, each entry in the reference list must be cited in your text.
Article is closed for comments.