A saved search remembers the search criteria you used in earlier searches. If you want to run a quick and convenient search in the future, simply click the "Run" link next to the appropriate saved search
Articles in this section
- Why do some jobs not have an "Apply" link/button?
- Why do some job listings not include links to the company profiles
- What is a "Saved Search"?
- On the Search result page for Applicants, I do not see the tab to "My Saved Jobs".
- How will I receive opportunities from employers? How does the Placement Service work if I'm an applicant?
- How can I use keywords to search for jobs?