"Best Papers" are approximately the top 10% of accepted papers as designated by the Program Chair of each division/interest group.
Articles in this section
- What is the "Academy of Management Annual Meeting Proceedings"?
- What are "Best Papers"?
- How do authors know if their papers are "Best Papers"?
- How many "Best Paper" authors provide abridged "Best Papers"?
- Why an "abridged" version of a paper?
- What is an "abridged" version of a "Best Paper"?
- When are the Annual Meeting Proceedings published?
- Can I purchase the Best Papers Proceedings on a CD?