The abridged versions that are included in the Proceedings are about 6-pages long in contrast to the full-length papers which are up to 40-pages long.
Articles in this section
- Can I purchase access to the complete Proceedings volume containing all Best Papers and abstracts?
- How do I cite a Proceedings article?
- My paper was accepted for presentation at the AOM Annual Meeting. The submitted paper was also accepted for presentation at another conference which takes place before AOM. Do I need to withdraw the paper from presentation at the AOM Annual Meeting?
- My paper is under review at an AOM journal. Should I remove the full text version from the Annual Meeting website?
- How can I obtain the full text paper that was previously presented at the Annual Meeting?
- Do authors ever provide the full text version of their paper presentations at the Annual Meeting?
- I am an author of a Proceedings article that has been published. Can I still make changes to my "Best Paper"?
- How can I see the Proceedings that include the "Best Papers"?
- What happens to the "Best Paper" distinction if an author chooses to opt out?
- Why would a "Best Paper" author choose NOT to provide an abridged "Best Paper"?