Once logged into your account, click on the "Update Your Profile" link on the Overview page. This will begin walking you through the information in your profile. On the second screen you will have the opportunity to update your name, address, email and phone number. Proceed through the process to ensure all is saved and complete. If you are unable to locate a previously used login, you may contact customer service online to have the information sent to your new e-mail address. Be sure to note any previously used e-mail accounts that you may have entered when registering.
Articles in this section
- Is there a fee to establish an account?
- Can I spell-check my items?
- Do I have to type my cover letter into the boxes?
- Why do some job postings not display the hiring company’s name?
- How can I expand my search options - Advanced Search?
- I have applied for a job or multiple jobs, but have not heard from one or more employers. Will my applications be acknowledged?
- How do I update my contact information online?
- How can I tell if an application submitted successfully?
- When I apply for a job, will I be able to choose which document/CV/resume I would like to attach?
- Can I upload multiple resumes/CVs/documents to my account?