To view applications submitted you will click on the "View All Applications" link on the Overview page of your account. This will bring you to a list of the applications that you have submitted in the past 12 months. It will provide the name of the jobs, employers, date applied and will let you know if it was submitted through the career center or if this application did not use the particular career center. If it was submitted through the career center you can click on the "View Application" link and it will then show you what was submitted to that particular employer.
Articles in this section
- Is there a fee to establish an account?
- Can I spell-check my items?
- Do I have to type my cover letter into the boxes?
- Why do some job postings not display the hiring company’s name?
- How can I expand my search options - Advanced Search?
- I have applied for a job or multiple jobs, but have not heard from one or more employers. Will my applications be acknowledged?
- How do I update my contact information online?
- How can I tell if an application submitted successfully?
- When I apply for a job, will I be able to choose which document/CV/resume I would like to attach?
- Can I upload multiple resumes/CVs/documents to my account?