Congratulations! You can remove your CV/resume from your account; however, you may wish to keep it in the database in the event that you should need it again. You can edit the visibility of your profile to keep your information and all documents confidential. Click on the "Update Visibility" link on the Overview page of your account. you can then choose the "Private" option which will keep all of your information saved within the account as needed. Click "Save & Continue" and your status has been updated.
Articles in this section
- Is there a fee to establish an account?
- Can I spell-check my items?
- Do I have to type my cover letter into the boxes?
- Why do some job postings not display the hiring company’s name?
- How can I expand my search options - Advanced Search?
- I have applied for a job or multiple jobs, but have not heard from one or more employers. Will my applications be acknowledged?
- How do I update my contact information online?
- How can I tell if an application submitted successfully?
- When I apply for a job, will I be able to choose which document/CV/resume I would like to attach?
- Can I upload multiple resumes/CVs/documents to my account?
Please sign in to leave a comment.