Unless an employer lists their telephone number in their job posting, you will not be able to contact them. You can submit your application online, however, and include a cover letter. The employer can then contact any applicants that are a successful match for their position.
Articles in this section
- Is there a fee to establish an account?
- Can I spell-check my items?
- Do I have to type my cover letter into the boxes?
- Why do some job postings not display the hiring company’s name?
- How can I expand my search options - Advanced Search?
- I have applied for a job or multiple jobs, but have not heard from one or more employers. Will my applications be acknowledged?
- How do I update my contact information online?
- How can I tell if an application submitted successfully?
- When I apply for a job, will I be able to choose which document/CV/resume I would like to attach?
- Can I upload multiple resumes/CVs/documents to my account?