Our key word searching technology allows you to quickly narrow your search to find the candidates you need. To help you continue to identify candidates, you have the ability to create an unlimited number of profile search agents based on criteria you establish. Matching professional profiles are emailed directly to you each day. On your “My Account” page, click on the search profiles tab. You can then enter your search criteria. To receive the e-mails, be sure to check the box beside “Automatically email me results from this search daily."
Articles in this section
- How long does it take for my job posting to be seen on the website?
- What credit cards does the site accept?
- How do I post a job while keeping the employer name and information confidential?
- How can I edit a current job posting?
- Whom do I contact to obtain a W-9 (US tax) form?
- How do I post my job in more than one state?
- How do I know if your site is appropriate for the job I want to post?
- Can I use a co-worker’s login to post a job?
- I work for an advertising agency and I am posting a job for my client. Whose information do I enter on the employer registration page?
- Why is my job posting marked “Pending”?