There is no way to actually renew the current job; however, you can copy it to keep it running. From the Overview page, click the Active Job number link > This will take you to your active listings. Click the arrow to the left of the title that you wish to copy and choose "Copy" in the drop down menu. From here you can make any changes to the ad, preview it, and post the job immediately.
Articles in this section
- How long does it take for my job posting to be seen on the website?
- What credit cards does the site accept?
- How do I post a job while keeping the employer name and information confidential?
- How can I edit a current job posting?
- Whom do I contact to obtain a W-9 (US tax) form?
- How do I post my job in more than one state?
- How do I know if your site is appropriate for the job I want to post?
- Can I use a co-worker’s login to post a job?
- I work for an advertising agency and I am posting a job for my client. Whose information do I enter on the employer registration page?
- Why is my job posting marked “Pending”?