You can edit the ad through your account. Change the Reply to Email field or Reply to URL (near the bottom of the posting form) so that the field contains the email address or URL applicants should be sent to. This will cause all future applications to go to that person or website.
Articles in this section
- How long does it take for my job posting to be seen on the website?
- What credit cards does the site accept?
- How do I post a job while keeping the employer name and information confidential?
- How can I edit a current job posting?
- Whom do I contact to obtain a W-9 (US tax) form?
- How do I post my job in more than one state?
- How do I know if your site is appropriate for the job I want to post?
- Can I use a co-worker’s login to post a job?
- Why is my job posting marked “Pending”?
- Is the site safe for me to enter my credit card information?
Please sign in to leave a comment.