To view a previously run job posting, login to your account, then click on the "Manage Jobs" button on the Overview page. You will choose "Closed Jobs" from the drop down on that page. Click the arrow to the left of the job title in the Action column and choose "Preview on Website". You can then choose the print or email icon or you can copy and paste to get a copy of your previously run job posting.
Articles in this section
- How long does it take for my job posting to be seen on the website?
- What credit cards does the site accept?
- How do I post a job while keeping the employer name and information confidential?
- How can I edit a current job posting?
- Whom do I contact to obtain a W-9 (US tax) form?
- How do I post my job in more than one state?
- How do I know if your site is appropriate for the job I want to post?
- Can I use a co-worker’s login to post a job?
- Why is my job posting marked “Pending”?
- Is the site safe for me to enter my credit card information?