The last time you used the system you did not logout. Your “cookies,” the internal memory on your computer, remembered your login name and password. For security purposes, you should always click the logout link in the upper menu bar of the"Overview” page before leaving the site.
Articles in this section
- How long does it take for my job posting to be seen on the website?
- What credit cards does the site accept?
- How do I post a job while keeping the employer name and information confidential?
- How can I edit a current job posting?
- Whom do I contact to obtain a W-9 (US tax) form?
- How do I post my job in more than one state?
- How do I know if your site is appropriate for the job I want to post?
- Can I use a co-worker’s login to post a job?
- I work for an advertising agency and I am posting a job for my client. Whose information do I enter on the employer registration page?
- Why is my job posting marked “Pending”?