You can input your company URL in the "Reply to URL" field. Some sites require that an e-mail address be provided on the job posting form. On these sites, we encourage you to specifically state in the text of your job posting how applications will be accepted. For example, you may wish to enter “ONLY APPLICATIONS SUBMITTED AT [your web address] WILL BE ACCEPTED” to discourage applicants from submitting their applications incorrectly.
Articles in this section
- How long does it take for my job posting to be seen on the website?
- What credit cards does the site accept?
- How do I post a job while keeping the employer name and information confidential?
- How can I edit a current job posting?
- Whom do I contact to obtain a W-9 (US tax) form?
- How do I post my job in more than one state?
- How do I know if your site is appropriate for the job I want to post?
- Can I use a co-worker’s login to post a job?
- Why is my job posting marked “Pending”?
- Is the site safe for me to enter my credit card information?