A company can share a single login, but you must receive the login directly from the user who registered. Note that you should specify the "Reply-to E-mail" with your e-mail address if you do not want the main user on the account to receive the applications.
Articles in this section
- How long does it take for my job posting to be seen on the website?
- What credit cards does the site accept?
- How do I post a job while keeping the employer name and information confidential?
- How can I edit a current job posting?
- Whom do I contact to obtain a W-9 (US tax) form?
- How do I post my job in more than one state?
- How do I know if your site is appropriate for the job I want to post?
- Can I use a co-worker’s login to post a job?
- Why is my job posting marked “Pending”?
- Is the site safe for me to enter my credit card information?