While the site does not include a spell-check function, we recommend using a word processing program, such as Microsoft Word, to prepare your cover letter.
Articles in this section
- Is there a fee to establish an account?
- Can I spell-check my items?
- Do I have to type my cover letter into the boxes?
- Why do some job postings not display the hiring company’s name?
- How can I expand my search options - Advanced Search?
- I have applied for a job or multiple jobs, but have not heard from one or more employers. Will my applications be acknowledged?
- How do I update my contact information online?
- How can I tell if an application submitted successfully?
- When I apply for a job, will I be able to choose which document/CV/resume I would like to attach?
- Can I upload multiple resumes/CVs/documents to my account?
Please sign in to leave a comment.