To update the web address, log into your employer account and click on the "Manager Account" drop down button. You will then click on the "Edit Employer Profile" link and can change the URL on that page. Click "Save & Continue" once completed. The web address field will appear on all job postings, but may also be left blank.
Articles in this section
- How long does it take for my job posting to be seen on the website?
- What credit cards does the site accept?
- How do I post a job while keeping the employer name and information confidential?
- How can I edit a current job posting?
- Whom do I contact to obtain a W-9 (US tax) form?
- How do I post my job in more than one state?
- How do I know if your site is appropriate for the job I want to post?
- Can I use a co-worker’s login to post a job?
- I work for an advertising agency and I am posting a job for my client. Whose information do I enter on the employer registration page?
- Why is my job posting marked “Pending”?