No, you can reset your password by using the "Forgot your password?" link on the employer login page. Through this link, you can have a password reset email sent to you so you can select a new password and begin accessing your account again.
Articles in this section
- How long does it take for my job posting to be seen on the website?
- What credit cards does the site accept?
- How do I post a job while keeping the employer name and information confidential?
- How can I edit a current job posting?
- Whom do I contact to obtain a W-9 (US tax) form?
- How do I post my job in more than one state?
- How do I know if your site is appropriate for the job I want to post?
- Can I use a co-worker’s login to post a job?
- Why is my job posting marked “Pending”?
- Is the site safe for me to enter my credit card information?
Please sign in to leave a comment.