A receipt is e-mailed immediately to the billing contact when a credit card payment is processed. You may also print or email a copy of the receipt from the confirmation page that is displayed when you complete a posting. A History of transactions or statement is available within your account on the Overview page. The "History" link will give you a full list of the invoices generated on your account which you can then email or print as where the"Statements" link will allow you to choose by month.
Articles in this section
- How long does it take for my job posting to be seen on the website?
- What credit cards does the site accept?
- How do I post a job while keeping the employer name and information confidential?
- How can I edit a current job posting?
- Whom do I contact to obtain a W-9 (US tax) form?
- How do I post my job in more than one state?
- How do I know if your site is appropriate for the job I want to post?
- Can I use a co-worker’s login to post a job?
- I work for an advertising agency and I am posting a job for my client. Whose information do I enter on the employer registration page?
- Why is my job posting marked “Pending”?