A job appears with pending status if you have previewed your job posting online, but have not submitted the posting or payment information. To post your pending position, click on the "Pending Jobs" icon on the Overview page of your account. Click the drop down arrow to the left of the job title under the Action column - Click the "Edit" link to edit, preview and complete the posting process.
Articles in this section
- How long does it take for my job posting to be seen on the website?
- What credit cards does the site accept?
- How do I post a job while keeping the employer name and information confidential?
- How can I edit a current job posting?
- Whom do I contact to obtain a W-9 (US tax) form?
- How do I post my job in more than one state?
- How do I know if your site is appropriate for the job I want to post?
- Can I use a co-worker’s login to post a job?
- I work for an advertising agency and I am posting a job for my client. Whose information do I enter on the employer registration page?
- Why is my job posting marked “Pending”?