When initially registering with the site, enter the advertising agency’s information, noting the “Employer Type” as “Ad Agency.” This will lead you through to another step in the registration process that will allow you to create clients on your account for the employer whose jobs you will be posting. After you have created a client, you will be able to associate it with job postings via the "Client Info" field on the job posting form.
Articles in this section
- How long does it take for my job posting to be seen on the website?
- What credit cards does the site accept?
- How do I post a job while keeping the employer name and information confidential?
- How can I edit a current job posting?
- Whom do I contact to obtain a W-9 (US tax) form?
- How do I post my job in more than one state?
- How do I know if your site is appropriate for the job I want to post?
- Can I use a co-worker’s login to post a job?
- I work for an advertising agency and I am posting a job for my client. Whose information do I enter on the employer registration page?
- Why is my job posting marked “Pending”?