MAY 15 - CONFERENCE
- Beginning May 15th, purchase an ad an interview table together. Pricing begins at $749.00 plus we are offering new upgrade options.
- Want more visibility? Purchase our Featured Job and School Banner options. Featured job moves your ad to the top of the list on the job board while the School Banner provides a physical banner in our main hallway for all to see that your school is conducting on-site interviews.
- Search the applicant pool and reach out to job seekers registered to attend the meeting who will have the conference logo in their profile. Over 1,000 members are currently receiving job notifications, so you can be assured your call for interviews will be seen by many.
- No more waiting for table numbers! You can now find your table/interview location within your profile.
- If you don’t place the ad yourself, be sure your colleagues add you as a User to your institutions AOM job board account. Access to the table location, candidate profiles, and the online interview scheduler will make the process easier than ever.
- Be sure you validate your email in order to view candidate CVs. You can do this via email, fax or phone.
- Check in with our volunteer staff. You must receive a sticker to be placed on your badge holder (front or back) which will provide you access to the interview space.
- We provide the space, you do the rest. We are happy to now provide an online interview scheduler within our job board. Candidates can now request days/times that they know you have available and you can also let them know when you’re free.
- Interview tables are 4 feet x 2 feet. It is recommended that no more than 2 recruiters be at a table to avoid overwhelming applicants. Additional chairs are available on-site.
- Conduct all interviews in the designated Career Services area (Boston Marriott Copley-3rd Floor Hotel rooms are inappropriate settings for conducting interviews.
- Interview rooms will be available from Friday through Monday from 8am - 8pm; and Tuesday 8am - noon. Be sure to schedule your last interview no later than 11:30 am on Tuesday.