- An optional $30 All-Academy Guest Pass can be added to your conference registration.
- Please sign in to your AOM account and select the "Annual Meeting" tab. Scroll down to the " All- Academy Guest Pass " button where you may add or edit guest information. Guest refers to a spouse, child 18 years or older, partner, or companion who is not an active or former member of the Academy and is NOT associated with the Academy.
- The All-Academy Guest Pass includes complimentary Wi-Fi (in designated areas), access to the Exhibit Hall, Exhibit Hall Opening Reception and The All- Academy Sessions featuring: The All-Academy Networking Breakfast, the Presidential Address and Awards Ceremony and the All-Academy Reception. Guests must wear their official All-Academy Wristband to enter the Exhibit Hall and the All- Academy events.
- Attendees registered as All-Academy Guests are not permitted access to pre-conference workshops or any scholarly sessions at any time. To attend any sessions, guests must be registered for the conference.
- Limit of 1 (one) guest per registered attendee and is subject to the terms of the Guest Cancellation Policy.
- Children under 18 do not require a wristband and must be supervised at all times.