Per the AOM Annual Meeting Registration and Attendance Policy, all attendees, including individuals scheduled on the official Academy of Management (AOM) Annual Meeting Program, are required to register and pay the appropriate registration fee in order to participate in any capacity at the Annual Meeting. This includes: authors, award recipients, coordinators, discussants, facilitators, hosts, distinguished speakers, moderators, organizers, speakers, participants, presenters, panelists, placement interviewers, secretaries, treasurers, and any division-elected or appointed volunteers, regardless of membership status. Registration for the Annual Meeting is MANDATORY to participate in any session. Please note: your membership must be current through at least August 31 of the Conference year in order to register for the AOM Annual Meeting. When registering, you have the option to select Academic, Executive or Student as your registration category. View the registration rates for this year's Annual Meeting.
Articles in this section
- How do I obtain a letter to assist with my Visa application?
- How do I add or edit my emergency contact information?
- How do I edit my name badge?
- Do all presenters and session participants have to register for the Annual Meeting?
- I'm only attending the Annual Meeting for one day, do I still have to register and what is the cost?
- I am no longer able to attend the AOM Annual Meeting. How do I cancel my registration, and will I receive a refund of the fees?
- Are meals included in the Annual Meeting registration fee?
- Why can't I submit my registration form via email?
- I submitted my registration by fax or mail. How long will it take to process my registration?
- Why is there a charge for Guests?