The Academy can provide a Registration Letter or Program Participation Letter to assist with your travel to attend the Annual Meeting of the Academy of Management. To obtain a Registration Letter you must first be registered to attend the AOM Annual Meeting. A Program Participation letter is ONLY available to individuals listed on the AOM Annual Meeting Program as a speaker or presenter. A Program Participation letter will be available once the online program has been completed (end of May). Please visit your AOM Member Profile and click on the Conferences tab and then ‘Annual Meeting’ tab. Scroll down and click on the “Registration Letter” or “Program Participation Letter” button. This will direct you to a page with your requested letter, where you have the option to print. You will only have access to a specific letter type if you meet the above criteria. The Academy of Management does NOT provide letters for guests.
Articles in this section
- How do I obtain a letter to assist with my Visa application?
- How do I add or edit my emergency contact information?
- How do I edit my name badge?
- Do all presenters and session participants have to register for the Annual Meeting?
- I'm only attending the Annual Meeting for one day, do I still have to register and what is the cost?
- I am no longer able to attend the AOM Annual Meeting. How do I cancel my registration, and will I receive a refund of the fees?
- Are meals included in the Annual Meeting registration fee?
- Why can't I submit my registration form via email?
- I submitted my registration by fax or mail. How long will it take to process my registration?
- Why is there a charge for Guests?